Tuesday, July 29, 2008

hahas..
im back postin once again!!!
wahahas..
anyway..
i enjoyed myself today..
but forget take all the pics luhs..
X.x
stupid...

anyway...
actualli the day should be great but never go tat well luhs..
i will post wad happen in my private de bahs.
hahas...
so ppl hu can go in..
go see see wad happen luhs..
hahas...

so anyway...
i enjoyed myself in the afternoon bahs..
cos i went there..
shoot ball for awhile...
to chill myself down due to wad happen..
den went in xyz to play..
till lyke 5 plus den go home..
hahas..
so fun luhs...

den in mrt..
shawn bullie me...
hahas..
start kickin me..
den we started playin l0rx..
hahas...
so fun!!!

anyway...
thanks to those ppl at xyz...
for cheerin me up..
hahas...

can name a few out bahs..
sam,shawn,chew beng,ridwan,jamal,jonathan lee and the auntie inside xyz..
hahas..
smilex....
anway..
i by thursday will post some old pics up..
cos inside my another account..
so lazy go in just to post...
but i would be soon bahs..

tml got tuition..
hahas..
so cant blog..
hahas..

anyway...
there will be a retake of corpal test on sat...
im afraid tat i would fail...
cos i just panic den i die le l0rx..
siianx..
X.x
i pray hard for myself to pass..
so do others...
WE ALL DO THINGS AS A SQUAD!!!
NOT SINGLE!!!

hahas..
smilex...
anyway i LOVE MY SQUAD...
>.<
they BROUGHT ME LIFE...LAUGHTER...
smilex..
so JIAYOUS!!!

tats all for the day..!!!

byebye...

No comments: